Thursday 2 December 2010

Tiddely-pom!

As that great philosopher, Winnie-the-Pooh said:
The more it 
SNOWS-tiddely-pom,
The more it 
GOES-tiddely-pom
The more it 
GOES-tiddely-pom
On 
Snowing.
More and more is falling even as I write this and it's getting heavier. 
Looking out after dark, with the street lamps casing their other-worldly glow over everything, it looked very strange.
And nobody
KNOWS-tiddely-pom
How cold my
TOES-tiddely-pom
How cold my
TOES-tiddely-pom
Are
Growing.
I did suggest to Malcolm that we should sing that little ditty as we walked out this morning.  I thought if I were to sing the main part and Malcolm were to fill in with the 'tiddely-poms', it might work.  But Malcolm wasn't keen: I can't think why!
Our particular little 'house at Pooh Corner' is looking rather lost in the whiteness at the moment.

No comments: